Are you curious about how the next generation of apps will be built with Adobe’s Experience Manager Content Services solution?
Have a free hour and a half on Wednesday, March 22nd at 2PM? Join John Fait and I (AEM Mobile engineering) for an action-packed lab, “Unleash your app experience with AEM developer customizations” (Lab 3847), where we’ll cover:
- An introduction to AEM and the PhoneGap developer toolchain
- Modeling data in Content Services, and pushing that data live to your user’s screens
- Wiring up Content Services data to an existing mobile app
- Using Content Sync to export AEM content for offline use, and delivering delta updates
- Reusing Content Services data across web channels
- Extending the AEM Mobile app dashboard with custom tiles
If you’re at all technically inclined and looking to skill up on one of the most highly anticipated features of AEM 6.3, sign up now to avoid missing out: Unleash your app experience with AEM developer customizations
See you in Vegas!